Our Ladybug Craft is just the best – they always come out looking super cute and the bright colours really appeal to kids.
This is a great craft for summer or to fit in with garden or wildlife projects.
What You’ll Need For Our Ladybug Craft
- black A4 paper
- red A4 paper
- another colour paper for the face – we used white
- black pencil
- Sellotape, glue or glue dots
Get lots more summer activities for kids here
How To Make The Ladybug Craft
- Cut a strip of black paper and curl into a loop stick it together with tape/glue
- Cut out 2 semi-circles or red paper for the wings – draw on the dots
- Stick the wings to the loop of paper with tape/glue
- Cut out a circle of white paper for the face – draw on the eyes, nose and mouth
- Stick the face to the loop
- Cut out 2 strips for the antenna and fold them into zig zags
- Stick them onto the face
Loads more kids art projects and activities here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Have More Fun With Your Bug Craft
- use the paper loop bugs as bracelets
- try out different bugs – butterflies and bees work well
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our easy Bug Eye craft!
More Fun Kids Crafts For You To Make
Painted Stone Creatures – One of our favourite super cute bug crafts! We love these cute little painted stone creatures. Easy to make and super fun to play with or use to decorate a mini vegetable patch.
How To Make A Magic Wand – One of our super easy Halloween crafts for kids. Follow this simple step by step instructions for making your own magic wand for spooky spells this Halloween!
Get more nature craft for kids here