A super easy, extra sparkly DIY Christmas crown craft your kids will LOVE making!
We love Christmas! And we love crafts, so we came up with a fun and easy Christmas craft involving minimum effort and hardly any supplies and the kids will love making them too!
We just love this cute crown craft – tons of glitter and stick on stars!
How to make party crowns for Christmas
What you need to make party crowns
- Glittery craft card – we’ve used dark blue for an icy wintery vibe but you can choose whatever colour you like.
- Sparkly silver and gold foam stars or any decorative touches
- PVA glue
How to make easy party crowns
- take your glitter craft card and cut it into strips horizontally.
- you’ll probably need two strips to make each crown – so be sure to cut as many as you need.
- Take two strips of card and join them together in a circular shape.
- Make sure you tape them on the inside and outside to make sure they don’t burst open.
- Once you have your crown base ready, then take the same glittery craft card and cut out some triangles (or other shapes – it’s your crown)
- You don’t have to be super neat here – just cut out your shapes and gather them together ready to stick on your crown.
- Sellotape the cut out shapes onto the inside of the crown so that they poke above the main crown circle and can be seen above it.
- This is my favourite part! Decorate the crown with silver and gold stars (or whatever little embellishments you decide on)
Make Party Crowns Your Own Way…
You don’t need to stick to our design – you can make party crowns however you like, try…
- Golden crowns with stick on jewels
- Go for a princess theme with sparkly pink crowns, loads of glitter and jewels.
- Try unicorn crowns! Make a horn and decorate with lots of rainbow streamers and glitter.