Our sesame chicken is so easy, so tasty and well… perfect for midweek dinner. You can cook up this delicious chicken recipe in just a few minutes and it’s made with only five ingredients.
Spritz the pan with oil, tip in your chicken and stir fry for a couple of minutes, add the soy sauce and honey and continue to stir fry, then tip in the sesame seeds and a handful of chopped spring onions. Once the chicken turns a deep golden brown and starts to get sticky, it’s done.
Serve with rice and steamed greens.
Quick and easy chicken dinner recipe - ideal for busy work nights
- tsp olive oil or other cooking oil
- 2 chicken breasts - cut into bitesized pieces
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs sesame seed
- 6 spring onions - roughly chopped
- Spritz the pan with cooking oil.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Tip in the soy sauce and honey and continue to stir fry for around 7 minutes.
- Add the sesame seeds and spring onions and stir fry until the chicken is cooked through, turns a golden brown colour and becomes sticky.
Serve with rice and steamed greens
Make it your way…
- Use steak strips instead of chicken.
- Throw in some sliced mushrooms or baby corn.
- Go spicy and add a handful of freshly sliced chillies.
Love your leftovers…
- Totally delicious cold next day tossed into an oriental style salad.
- Use to stuff pitta breads or wraps.