Pizza topped chicken breasts are a big favourite here. Lovely tender chicken, topped with a herby chopped baby plum tomatoes and diced mozzarella. So melty and so delicious.
I tend to serve pizza topped chicken with mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli or if it’s for the kids they prefer it served with Traffic Light Salad.
The pizza topped chicken is super easy to make so this is a great recipe for a busy weeknight. Lovely easy family food.
It’s just a case of cooking the chicken breast then topping with delicious pesto coated tomatoes and mozzarella.
Delicious pizza topped chicken breasts - fab easy weeknight family food.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 250g baby plum tomatoes
- 2 heaped tsp of sun dried tomato pesto
- 125g ball of mozzarella
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Put the chicken breasts into a roasting tin and cover with tin foil - bake in the oven for around 25 minutes until cooked through with no pink remaining.
- Whilst the chicken breasts are cooking - chop up the baby plum tomatoes and mix together with the sun dried tomato pesto.
- Once the chicken is cooked pop the grill on high. Top each chicken breast with chopped tomatoes and sprinkle over a handful of finely diced mozzarella.
- Pop under the grill to melt.
Delicious served with mashed sweet potato and green vegetables or a salad.
Get our best chicken recipes here – perfect for weeknight dinner
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Browse all our meat recipes here
Get more quick and easy meals here