Even a tiny little windowsill can be made to look pretty, this inexpensive quick fix makes me happy and this mini-makeover suits all types of houses. It’s quick to do and lovely to look at.
What you need to pretty up a windowsill
- Little plant pots – with drainage holes in the bottom.
- Small bag of compost
- Tray of pansies or other inexpensive flower you like
- Watering can with water
How to pretty up your windowsill
- Fill the pots half full with compost.
- Gently plant your pansies and top up the pot with compost, packing it around the flowers.
- Water them well and place on your chosen windowsill.
- These will probably need watering every evening after the sun has gone off them as the pots are small they will dry out fairly quickly.