Wondering what the pros and cons are of buying Fortnite Save the World? Here’s my take…
Fortnite Save the World is a PvE version of the popular pvp game Fortnite Battle Royale. The game currently costs £35 but it goes down to half price occasionally which is when it’s best to buy.
Pros of buying Fortnite Save the World
- You can buy fortnite save the world to team up with friends and take down zombies and work your way up to great weapons.
- You can use Save the World to earn the Battle Royale currency V-Bucks, which can be used to purchase in game cosmetics.
- If you buy Save the Wold for the half price amount of £16.49 – you can potentially earn more V-Bucks than you could buy for £16.49.
- I’d recommend buying the founders edition because this is the best value for money and the cheapest edition.
Cons of buying Fortnite Save the World
- Even though you can potentially get all those V-Bucks you do have to earn them which can take lengthy amounts of time – sometimes only being rewarded with 50 V-Bucks for your effort.
- The challenges for the V-Bucks can be extremely hard and sometimes do need to be completed with friends, which can be an issue if you prefer to play solo.
- I find if I play Save the World for long amounts of time it can get boring – but that can be said of anything you do for long amounts of time.
- I did find that there are groups of people who will try to scam you for your weapons which is annoying if you’ve spent a long time earning them.
Should I buy Save the World?
To conclude Fortnite Save the World is a great add on and you should definitely purchase it if you have the money and the time to play it. Obviously I’d recommend buying it when you can get it half price.
If buying Save the World isn’t for you now – then you could wait until later on in 2018 when the game will probably be released for free – this sounds great, however…. you won’t be able to earn VBucks and won’t get same advantages of the paid for edition.