A super quick tea time treat and one to get the kids helping with the cooking. A really quick kid-friendly recipe.
These mini muffin pizzas topped with pesto tuna, mozzarella and cheddar with a squirt of ketchup take only minutes to make. Served with baked beans, sweetcorn and tomato wedges these make a great quick and easy tea for a weeknight.
Make it your way:
- Switch the toppings – try ham & pepper, tomato & cheese, BBQ chicken & corn.
- Make it wheat free by using potato waffles as a base instead of muffins.
for the pizza
- 4 English muffins
- 1 large tin tuna
- 1 heaped tbs pesto
- 1 ball mozzarella - cut into small cubes
- 2 handfuls of grated cheddar
- Tomato ketchup
- Baked beans
- potato wedges
- Heat the grill to high.
- Cut each muffin in half and place on the grill pan.
- Mix the tuna and pesto together in a bowl then divide between the muffins. Scatter the mozzarella and cheddar over the pizzas.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
Serve the pizzas with baked beans, sweetcorn and tomato wedges to really pack in the vegetables.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 787mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 23g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.