An easy vegetarian tapas recipe that’s so simple to make and delicious to eat!
Padron Peppers Tapas Recipe
Fried and salted padron peppers are the perfect little addition to a tapas spread. They’re super easy to make and delicious to eat.
Once you get the padron peppers cooking they literally take minutes!
Quick and easy tapas dish.
- Punnet of Padron peppers.
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat.
- Quickly stir fry the peppers whole, move them around the pan and cook until they start to blister.
- Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon and drain off the excess olive oil by resting them on some kitchen paper.
- Tip into a bowl and season with sea salt.
Where to buy Padron peppers
You can pick Padron peppers up in most supermarkets now they’re really not difficult to find.
Are Padron peppers spicy?
Padron peppers are a strange little thing because on the whole they’re mild but one in every handful of so is super spicy! It’s like a little spicy pepper roulette!
More easy tapas recipes to try
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get all our delicious tapas recipes here