Our quick spicy prawn salad is great for a busy weeknight, it’s tasty, healthy and super quick to make, this is one of my go-to dinner recipes when the kids have eaten tea early and I just want something quick and easy for us to eat late.
Super quick and easy weeknight dinner
- Bag of prepared salad leaves - I use a Bistro pack
- 1/4 cucumber - sliced
- 200g baby tomatoes - halved
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 150g cooked king prawns
- Drizzle of spicy salad dressing - I use a garlic, ginger & soy variety
- 4 slices of garlic ciabatta to serve
- Put the garlic ciabatta in to cook as per the packet instructions.
- Scatter the salad leaves onto 2 plates - top with cucumber and tomatoes.
- Scatter over the prawns and drizzle over the dressing.
- Add the hot ciabatta slices and serve.
Make spicy prawn salad your way
- Switch the prawns for cooked chicken or salmon
- Add more salad veggies
- Use a milder dressing – this works well with Caesar dressing
- Switch the ciabatta slices for baked sweet potato wedges.
How to serve spicy prawn salad
- Perfect for a quick midweek dinner for two.
- Leftovers great in packed lunches.
- Make it more of a meal by adding a side of rice, wedges or French fries.
Oooooh we think you might also just LOVE our smoked salmon & asparagus salad