Get your spring on with this fresh and flavoursome salad, best of all it’s ready in just minutes. Perfect for a quick weekend lunch with some nice bread or toasted pittas.
This super simple tomato and feta salad is bursting with sunshine flavours, ideal for eating as a complete meal or serving with grilled chicken or steak.
Super quick salad recipe that's bursting with flavour
- 1 bag prepared salad leaves - choose a Continental mix with rocket and herbs.
- 250g baby plum tomatoes - halved
- 6 large sun dried tomatoes - sliced
- 2 handfuls of black olives
- 200g feta cheese
- olive oil to drizzle.
- Tip the salad leaves onto a large serving plate.
- Scatter over the tomatoes, olives and sun dried tomatoes.
- Crumble over the feta.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Serve with toasted pittas.
Make Tomato and Feta Salad your way
- Switch the feta for mozzarella.
- Add grilled chicken or steak.
Love your leftovers…
- Delicious served in wraps or added to burger rolls topped with a juicy burger.