A wholesome quick vegan snack bowl – this is a little healthy bowlful of goodness whether you’re vegan or not and perfect for making up and keeping in the fridge ready for snacking on. My teenage daughter loves this as she does like to snack healthy.
- Portion of homemade hummus
- 1 tsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 carrot - cut into batons
- 4 inches cucumber - cut into batons
- drizzle of olive oil/rapeseed oil
- Get a small frying pan and gently toast the nuts over a low heat.
- Grab a small dish - spoon your hummus in and pile in your veggie batons.
- Scatter the toasted pine nuts over the hummus and add a small drizzle of olive oil.
Make a Vegan Snack Bowl your way
- Go for different flavoured hummus – try lemon and coriander, smoked paprika, cumin and roast carrot.
- Mix up your vegetable batons – try broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, celery or peppers.
How to serve Vegan Snack Bowls
- These are great just made up and kept in the fridge – perfect as a little go-to snack.
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our Vegan Broccoli & Tomato pasta recipe