The quickest healthy dinner I cook and it’s literally ready to eat in just 1 minute! Does cooking get quicker than that?
Quickest healthy dinner
This is the meal I make when I can’t be bothered to cook but don’t want to eat junk food or take out. This healthy plate of food is ready in just 60 seconds making it brilliant for a busy weeknight.
Obviously it’s ready in just 1 minutes so there are cheats involved. To throw together this super fast plate of food you’ll need a sachet of Merchant Gourmet Puy lentils, for preference I choose the ones with sun dried tomatoes and basil.
In the time it takes for the lentils to cook in the microwave, open a bag of mixed salad leaves and add a handful to the plates and toss over a few sun dried tomatoes from a jar. Once the lentils are cooked divide them between the two plates and crumble over the feta cheese.
That’s it, all ready to eat. You could add some crusty bread and a glass of nice red wine if you wanted to.
Super quick and easy dinner - perfect for a busy weeknight.
- 1 sachet of microwave Merchant Gourmet Puy Lentils with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- 1 small jar of sun dried tomatoes
- Crumbled Feta cheese - around 50 - 100g (as much or little as you like)
- Crusty bread - optional
- Cook the Puy lentils in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Whilst the lentils cook put a handful of salad leaves onto each plate and toss over a few sun dried tomatoes.
- Once the lentils are cooked tip them onto the plate and scatter over the crumbled feta cheese.