Keeping kids entertained through endless rainy days is hard work. Our rainy day funny faces activity is sure to get you a few hours of silly giggles.
What you need
- pack of window crayons – you can pick these up at the supermarket for around £4-5
- a window or mirror
- Take it in turns to stand one side of the glass whilst the other draws funny faces on the glass in front of your face.
- Make all sorts of different faces, animals, clowns or just draw crazy hair.
- Take photographs and make a funny face album
- Don’t worry the window crayons wipe off really easily and don’t leave any marks.