A deliciously refreshing, summery water infusion that’s jam packed with plump juicy raspberries, zingy lime and fragrant basil. Perfect for sipping to keep cool on hot days.
Infused water always tastes nicer if you can leave it to chill for a couple of hours in the fridge before drinking.
Make it your way…
- Switch the raspberries for strawberries.
- Try lemon or orange instead of lime.
- Switch the basil for mint or coriander.
- On the go using a Zingo bottle.
- 1 lime sliced
- handful of raspberries
- 3-4 basil leaves torn or scrunched
- water - tap or sparkling
- Add the lime, raspberries and basil to a glass and top up with water.
- Chill until ready to drink.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more drink recipes here
Get more thirst quenching infused water recipes here