Sharing is caring!
Super easy summery dessert recipe, these ice cream cookie sandwiches are great for the kids to help out making and everyone always LOVES them. They go well with BBQ food as an easy dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 - easy to make more
Super easy ice-cream dessert recipe
- 8 of your favourite cookies
- 4 scoops of ice-cream
- Sprinkles if you like
- Spread the ice-cream onto the cookie, add another cookie on top and eat!
- If you want to add sprinkles simply roll the ice-cream cookie sandwich on it's side on a plate scattered with sprinkles.
Little ice-cream spreading tip... put the ice-cream in a bowl and whip it with a fork for a minute or two to soften it enough to spread
Make Ice-Cream Cookie Sandwiches your way
- Use any type of cookies you like or try homemade ones.
- Switch the vanilla ice-cream for any other flavour you like.
- Add sprinkles, edible glitter, chocolate sauce or chocolate flake pieces.
How to serve Ice-Cream Cookie sandwiches
- Great as a dessert at BBQs
- Fab for kids birthday parties
You might also just LOVE 20 homemade popsicles recipes to make this summer!
You might also just LOVE our Mini Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe here.
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Get our BEST cookie recipes here
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here