Just taking hot chocolate up a level with a swirl of salted caramel sauce – our Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate tastes totally amazing!
You’ll want to sip this choc-fest slowly and savour every mouthful, it’s just so good!
Make salted caramel hot chocolate your way
- go dairy free and switch the ingredients for non-dairy alternatives
- go totally freak-shake and decorate the glass with chocolate sprinkles – add in more chocolate bars, edible glitter maybe a doughnut on the side…..
How to serve salted caramel hot chocolate
- I serve these with indoor sparklers just for added fabulousness! (obviously you need to supervise kids with indoor fireworks…)
- Perfect for Bonfire Night
- 300ml milk
- 3 tsp hot chocolate powder
- 1-2 tsp salted caramel sauce (I use Joe & Seph's)
- Squirty cream
- Small handful of marshmallows
- Chocolate flake
- Silver and gold edible glitter
- Warm the milk in the microwave for around a minute or until warmed to the temperature you like.
- Stir in the hot chocolate powder.
- Add a spoonful of salted caramel sauce and stir to melt it into the hot chocolate.
- Decorate with whipped cream, edible glitter, chocolate flake and mini marshmallows
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 418Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 333mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 13g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.