Just taking hot chocolate up a level with a swirl of salted caramel sauce – our Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate tastes totally amazing!
You’ll want to sip this choc-fest slowly and savour every mouthful, it’s just so good!
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Make salted caramel hot chocolate your way
- go dairy free and switch the ingredients for non-dairy alternatives
- go totally freak-shake and decorate the glass with chocolate sprinkles – add in more chocolate bars, edible glitter maybe a doughnut on the side…..
How to serve salted caramel hot chocolate
- I serve these with indoor sparklers just for added fabulousness! (obviously you need to supervise kids with indoor fireworks…)
- Perfect for Bonfire Night
- 300ml milk
- 3 tsp hot chocolate powder
- 1-2 tsp salted caramel sauce (I use Joe & Seph's)
- Squirty cream
- Small handful of marshmallows
- Chocolate flake
- Silver and gold edible glitter
- Warm the milk in the microwave for around a minute or until warmed to the temperature you like.
- Stir in the hot chocolate powder.
- Add a spoonful of salted caramel sauce and stir to melt it into the hot chocolate.
- Decorate with whipped cream, edible glitter, chocolate flake and mini marshmallows
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 418Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 333mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 13g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more absolutely delicious easy chocolate recipes here.
Get more Bonfire Night food and celebration ideas here!
Get more drink recipes here