Just taking hot chocolate up a level with a swirl of salted caramel sauce – our Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate tastes totally amazing!
You’ll want to sip this choc-fest slowly and savour every mouthful, it’s just so good!
A sparkly delicious hot chocolate
- 300ml milk
- 3 tsp hot chocolate powder
- 1-2 tsp salted caramel sauce (I use Joe & Seph's)
- Squirty cream
- Small handful of marshmallows
- Chocolate flake
- Silver and gold edible glitter
- Wam the milk in the microwave for around a minute or until warmed to the temperature you like.
- Stir in the hot chocolate powder.
- Add a spoonful of salted caramel sauce and stir to melt it into the hot chocolate.
- Decorate with whipped cream, edible glitter, chocolate flake and mini marshmallows
Make salted caramel hot chocolate your way
- go dairy free and switch the ingredients for non-dairy alternatives
- go totally freak-shake and decorate the glass with chocolate sprinkles – add in more chocolate bars, edible glitter maybe a doughnut on the side…..
How to serve salted caramel hot chocolate
- I serve these with indoor sparklers just for added fabulousness! (obviously you need to supervise kids with indoor fireworks…)
- Perfect for Bonfire Night