Just in time for the weekend! Sunday should always be about the food. Starting with a lazy brunch and ending with a delicious family roast dinner.
Brunch that includes these scrambled eggs topped with chorizo sprinkles is always a good thing. They’re so easy to make and just make a laid back brunch that little bit more special.
the nicest way to do eggs
- 4 eggs
- dash of single cream
- 100g chorizo chopped into little pieces
- small knob of butter
- Melt the butter in a non-stick saucepan.
- Whisk the eggs and the cream together and season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the saucepan and stir gently with a wooden spoon until you have a lovely creamy scrambled egg consistency.
- In a small frying pan fry the chorizo pieces until they're starting to brown.
- Serve the scrambled eggs topped with chorizo pieces.
Make it your way…
- add a sprinkling of freshly chopped chilli to the scrambled egg mixture.
- add freshly chopped herbs to the scrambled egg mixture – tarragon, chives and parsley work well.
- try smoked bacon sprinkles instead of chorizo
- Fab for Sunday brunch piled onto focaccia or sourdough toast.
- A quick midweek dinner when you’re all out of time but want something that tastes good!