Our super simple shabby chic spring wreath is so easy to make and there’s no sewing required. It makes a lovely little Easter decoration and is easy enough for kids to make.
What you need to make a shabby chic spring wreath
- wreath ring
- fabric strips – I used pastel patchwork squares cut into strips.
How to make the shabby chic spring wreath
- Cut your fabric into strips – around 1 inch wide and around 4-5 inches length.
- To attach the fabric to the wreath ring, fold the fabric in half, hold the loop end just underneath the wire and fold the ends over the wire, pulling them through the looped end and pulling tight to the wreath wire.
- Keep attaching the strips until the ring is completely full.
- Then fluff the strips and hang it up.
Make more of it…
- Embellish your shabby chic wreath with pussy willow stems, or spring flowers.
- Make them in different sizes as part of a Spring or Easter welcome display.
Get more home and garden tips here
Get more easy homemaking tips