Advertisement Feature and Review – Silentnight Bedding
Updating the bedroom for spring and summer is super easy with Silentnight Bedding – Shirt Stripe Duvet set – it gives the bedroom a fresh vibe and uplifts it’s look.
One of the easiest ways to update the look and style of your bedroom is to add in a new duvet set – the Silentnight duvet sets are very reasonably priced so updating the bedroom is not only quick and easy but also totally affordable.
The Silentnight Shirt Stripe Duvet set offers a beautifully classic look but with a modern twist from the contrasting reversible print in a lovely dark grey geometric pattern which goes so well against the pale grey blue stripe.
Silentnight Bedding – Duvet set features
- One duvet cover – the kingsize is 230 x 220cm (also available in single, double and super king)
- Two pillowcases – 50 x 80cm
- The bedding is 180 thread count and a 60/40 poly cotton blend so it has a lovely soft feel.
- It’s easy to care for and can be machine washed at 40C and is tumble drier safe which is great for British weather!
The contrasting geometric reverse print is just gorgeous and totally needs to be seen – you’ll want to make the bed up with a little turn back so you can appreciate both sides of the duvet.
The Silentnight shirt strip duvet set is the perfect choice for grey bedrooms or bedrooms with a neutral palette, it adds a classic look but with a lovely, fresh modern vibe.
Keep up to date with all the new bedding styles from Silentnight over on their social media channels
Top Tips for Good Nights Sleep
A super comfy bed and gorgeous bedding is only one part of a good nights sleep. Try our top sleep tips below to really help you drift off to sleep easily.
- Switch off technology – I turn off screens and technology at least an hour or two before bedtime this gives me chance to properly relax and stops me from “just checking” things on my phone.
- Take a bath – run yourself a lovely deep warm bath, pour in your favourite bubble bath or bath soak, I usually opt for calming lavender scents at nighttime.
- Milky drinks – milky drinks always have a soporific effect on me, I particularly like turmeric milk it’s soothing and delicious – get the turmeric milk recipe here.
- Air the bedroom – a well aired bedroom and bed always help me to sleep better, I love snuggling down in a lovely fresh smelling bedroom and always keep the window open even in winter.
- Read a book – reading before bed always helps me to relax and makes me feel tired and sleepy, it’s an easy routine to slip into and definitely helps me drift off to sleep.
Disclosure – review feature on behalf of Silentnight