Super easy, super stylish homemade gift wrap.
Our easy tutorial shows you how to create a stylish individual homemade gift wrap which will make your presents look extra lovely.
You will need:
- Ink stamp with festive design – we chose snowflake
- Indigo ink pad
- Roll of brown parcel paper
- String and gift tag to complete the look
- Cut a piece of paper the length required.
- Press your stamp onto the ink pad to cover evenly.
- Stamp your design onto the paper.
- Leave the paper for 20 minutes to dry fully before using for wrapping.
To make your gift look extra special choose a co-ordinating ribbon or string and make a quick handmade gift tag to complete the look.