Simply slice the cucumber thinly and lay onto a plate. Scatter over chopped cornichons and baby capers. Mix up a plain vinaigrette dressing using olive oil, white wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Simple cucumber salad that's perfect with fish or roast meat.
- 1 cucumber
- 8 baby cornichons - chopped
- 2 tsp baby capers
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Slice the cucumber thinly and arrange on a plate.
- Scatter over the cornichons and capers.
- Mix up the dressing - add the olive oil and vinegar to small cup, season with salt and pepper and mix with a small spoon. Drizzle over the salad just before serving.
Make it your way…
- Add a little warmth and scatter over some finely sliced red onions.
- Skip the dressing and just drizzle with fresh lemon juice