It just wouldn’t be Christmas without sweet little tree ornaments made by the kids and this year we’ve been making lolly stick snowflakes. These are super easy and you can decorate them anyway you like, a great Christmas craft for keeping the kids busy.
What you need to make snowflake ornaments
- lolly sticks
- paint – white and blue
How to make snowflake ornaments
- Glue the lollipop sticks together to make the six points of the snowflake.
- Once glue dries a little – paint the snowflakes
- Sprinkle on the glitter
- Once dry – cut loops of string and sellotape a loop to the back of each snowflake
- Hang on the tree.
Make snowflakes your own way
- paint them all different colours
- stick on sequins and pompoms
- use ribbon or tinsel for the hanging loops