Disgustingly good Halloween party food recipe – our guacamole slime dip with tortilla stars is simple and tasty.
Delicious guacamole dip, Halloween style.
- 3 ripe avocados
- juice of a lime
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 spring onions - finely sliced
- 1 large vine tomato - deseeded and finely chopped
- handful of coriander - finely chopped
- pack of tortilla wraps
- tsp smoked paprika
- Heat the oven to 200C
- Scoop the flesh out of the avocados and mash chunkily in a bowl.
- Gently stir through the lime juice, salt spring onions, tomato and coriander.
- Tip into bowls ready to serve whilst you make the tortilla stars.
- Cut star shapes out of the tortilla wraps and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the stars with smoked paprika
- Bake in the oven for around 5 mins or until just browning.
- Serve with the guacamole slime dip.
Make Slime Dip your Way
- Go spicy and add in some freshly chopped green or red chillies.
- Drizzle with a splash of chilli infused olive oil before serving.
- Make different shaped dipping tortillas – try bats or moons.
- Add a sprinkling of cheese to the tortilla dippers before baking.
How to serve Slime Dip
- Serve the stars on a Halloween themed platter with the dip in little bowls.
You might also just LOVE our Halloween Pumpkin Mummies