Smarties cookies are super easy to make – a great cookie recipe for kids to try out
Our super easy Smarties cookies take just a few minutes to mix and just 10 minutes in the oven. They’re a really easy bake for kids to have fun baking.
Smarties cookies are nice and colourful and flavoursome – lovely to make for bake sales, kids lunch boxes or as an easy party bake.
Smarties Cookies, Smarties Cookies, Smarties Cookies!
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g oats
- 3 tubes of Smarties
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Put the butter, sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Crack in the egg and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, oats and Smarties and stir well to mix everything together into a sticky dough.
- Scoop up dessertspoonfuls of cookie dough and drop onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until just browning.
- Pop the cookies onto a rack to cool.
Make a fab after school snack with a glass of icy cold milk or dipped into a hot chocolate.
More cookie recipes for you to try