Deliciously smoky salmon and ginger spiked stir fry with loads of greens. Perfect weeknight meal. Ready in minutes, packs great flavour and is super healthy. Just right for adding some zing to a cold winters evening.
Super quick smoky stir fry - perfect for two
- Splash of sesame oil
- Ginger - thumb sized piece grated
- Garlic - finely chopped
- 2 large handfuls of greens - whatever you have broccoli, cabbage, onions, leek, courgette, peppers finely sliced so they cook fast
- 2 nests of instant rice vermicelli noodles
- 100g smoked salmon trimmings
- splash of soy sauce
- Heat a splash of sesame oil in a large wok.
- Add the garlic and ginger and sizzle for a couple of minutes.
- Tip in the greens and briskly stir fry.
- Meanwhile boil a kettle then pour boiling water over the rice noodles and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Add the smoked salmon trimmings to the stir fry and briskly heat through.
- Add the noodles and a splash of soy sauce and mix everything together.
Nice served with a scattering of coriander and some rice crackers.
Make it your way:
- Don’t like smoked salmon then throw in some prawns.
- Don’t fancy noodles – use a quick microwave sachet of egg fried rice instead