You guys are going to love these smoky beef burritos, they make a fab go-to family dinner recipe that’s ideal for a busy weeknight. Ready in just 25 minutes – real food, really quick.
Easy to prepare and simple to cook these smoky beef burritos will fast become a family favourite.
Make smoky beef burritos your way
- Add some heat with a pinch of chilli powder.
- Switch the beef mince for turkey.
- Use tacos instead of tortilla wraps.
- Use any toppings you like – chopped tomatoes, salsa, jalapeños and slaw all work well.
- Serve with a side of sweet potato wedges
Quick, easy and a hit with the kids
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 red onion - finely chopped
- 1 red pepper - finely chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 2 heaped tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbs BBQ sauce
- to serve
- 8 flour tortillas
- 340g tin of sweetcorn
- 80g cheddar cheese grated
- 2 Little Gem lettuces - shredded
- 150g Natural yogurt
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large frying pan and gently fry the onion and pepper for a few minutes, add the minced beef and stir fry briskly until it's browned. Add the tomato puree, smoked paprika and BBQ sauce. Cook with the lid off over a low-medium heat for around 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Whilst the smoky beef cooks, tip the other toppings into serving dishes.
- Place everything on the table and let everyone make up their own burritos.
Make your family’s mealtimes more interesting with one of our mouthwatering beef mince recipes
Get more easy ground beef recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
Browse all our meat recipes here
Get more Mexican recipes here
Get more really delicious easy minced beef recipes here
Get more quick and easy meals here