This paper snowflake angel craft is so easy and fun to make! You’ll just need a few craft supplies to create this super cute paper angel craft. And kids will love making them too!
We just adore this little snowflake angel craft – delicate little paper snowflake wings and a whole lot of glitter – what’s not to love?
Snowflake Angel Christmas Craft
What you need to make snowflake angels
- Lollipop sticks
- Silver and gold glitter or glitter glue
- White A4 paper
- Coloured pencils
How to make Christmas snowflake angels
- Draw around a circular object (I use a saucer or small plate) with a pencil on white A4 paper.
- Cut the circle out.
- Fold this circle in half and glue it together with either PVA glue – making sure you glue the lollipop stick inside the angel dress.
- Then decorate the angel dress with glitter – just spread with glue and sprinkle the glitter.
- Draw around a slightly smaller circular object with a pencil and cut it out.
- Then fold the paper circle into half and half again (and again if not too small)
- Then use scissors to cut out small shapes – then open up your paper circle to show your decorative paper snowflake, which you could just use as a window decoration if you liked.
- Cut your paper snowflake in half and then ruffle up the halves a little – almost like a fan – glue them to the back the angel as wings.
- Hand draw a little circle face, draw on eyes, nose, mouth and little rosy cheeks and colour in.
- Cut the angel face out.
- To create the angel halo cut out a small piece of paper (similar size to the head piece) in the shape of a thin crescent moon.
- Paste it with glue and sprinkle on gold or silver glitter to make a shiny halo.
- Glue the angel halo slightly behind the angel head and then glue the angel head onto the body on the lollipop stick.
You should now have a super cute little paper snowflake angel – you can use this as a puppet, as part of stories, as a decoration or little Christmas tree topper.
More Kids Winter Crafts to make
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Loads more kids art projects and activities here
Get loads more Christmas crafts for kids here
More BRILLIANT kids crafts here
Get loads more creative and fun winter activities for kids here