This paper snowflake angel craft is so easy and fun to make! You’ll just need a few craft supplies to create this super cute paper angel craft. And kids will love making them too!
We just adore this little snowflake angel craft – delicate little paper snowflake wings and a whole lot of glitter – what’s not to love?
Snowflake Angel Christmas Craft
What you need to make snowflake angels
- Lollipop sticks
- Silver and gold glitter or glitter glue
- White A4 paper
- Coloured pencils
How to make Christmas snowflake angels
- Draw around a circular object (I use a saucer or small plate) with a pencil on white A4 paper.
- Cut the circle out.
- Fold this circle in half and glue it together with either PVA glue – making sure you glue the lollipop stick inside the angel dress.
- Then decorate the angel dress with glitter – just spread with glue and sprinkle the glitter.
- Draw around a slightly smaller circular object with a pencil and cut it out.
- Then fold the paper circle into half and half again (and again if not too small)
- Then use scissors to cut out small shapes – then open up your paper circle to show your decorative paper snowflake, which you could just use as a window decoration if you liked.
- Cut your paper snowflake in half and then ruffle up the halves a little – almost like a fan – glue them to the back the angel as wings.
- Hand draw a little circle face, draw on eyes, nose, mouth and little rosy cheeks and colour in.
- Cut the angel face out.
- To create the angel halo cut out a small piece of paper (similar size to the head piece) in the shape of a thin crescent moon.
- Paste it with glue and sprinkle on gold or silver glitter to make a shiny halo.
- Glue the angel halo slightly behind the angel head and then glue the angel head onto the body on the lollipop stick.
You should now have a super cute little paper snowflake angel – you can use this as a puppet, as part of stories, as a decoration or little Christmas tree topper.