Super simple winter snowman craft that older kids will just love making. Our cute little art activity just needs a few craft supplies – lollipop sticks, buttons, string, paper and felt tip pens. This is a nice quick craft that will keep kids busy, you can make all different sizes, styles and colours and decorate them however you like.
What you need to make snowman popsicle sticks
- lollipop sticks
- white paper
- paint and small brush or felt tip pens
How to make snowman popsicle sticks
- paint the lolly stick with white paint.
- stick three buttons onto the stick in the middle.
- stick on a little string bow to be a scarf
- draw on a snowman face – don’t forget the orange carrot nose.
- cut out a blobby snowman shape from white paper and stick it onto the back of the lollipop stick.
Use your little snowmen popsicle sticks as puppets for role play or as little decorations or as little bookmarks.
Safety – if you make these with very young children be careful using buttons or small pieces as they can be a choke hazard.
YOU MIGHT ALSO JUST LOVE OUR SNOWMAN SLINGSHOT CRAFT