Snowman slingshot is a huge hit in our house, it gets uber competitive and totally boisterous, we used to play this at Christmas when I was a child and now my kids love it too! The great thing about this game is it keeps kids busy for hours!
What you need to make snowman slingshot
- 3 pieces of A4 white card
- snowman template (or draw your own)
- pack of felt tips
- rubber band
How to make snowman slingshot
- Draw around your snowman template – do as many as you want
- Cut out the snowmen
- Colour in the face, hat and scarves.
- Cut some small strips of card – bend into and L shape and sellotape onto the reverse of the snowman so they stand up.
- Make the sling shot arrows – by cutting strips of card and bending them in half.
How to play snowman slingshot
- Stand the snowmen up.
- Make a slingshot around your fingers with the rubber band.
- Fire the arrows.
- You get points for every snowman hit.
- One with the most points wins
- If slingshot isn’t your thing you could always make light-weight bowling ball from tinfoil screwed up and use them as snowman skittles
**Caution – I’m happy for my kids to play this game unsupervised and just get on with it – but you know your child best and with young children you may want to make sure they wear safety goggles, don’t aim into other peoples faces, ping each other with the elastic band or get it twisted around their arms/wrists etc and also sometimes the elastic band can snap onto hand and sting a little…**