Advertisement Feature and Review
We’ve been trying out the new So Glow Magic Jar Kit from Canal Toys and it gets a big thumbs up! This kit has everything you need to make your own sparkling magic glow up jar AND…it’s even colour changing! Just how cool is that?
So Glow Magic Jar Kit Contents
Here’s what you get in the kit.
- 3 mini jars – complete with colour changing battery operated light lid
- sequin sachets
- glitter sachets
- mini character figure
- coloured dye for the water
- stickers to decorate the outside of the pack.
- easy to follow instructions
How to make up your own So Glow Magic Jar
- Pour in cold water to the fill line
- Add the sachet of sequins
- Add the sachet of glitter
- Drop in your little character
- Add in the colour dye
- Press the button on the battery lid to activate.
- Screw the lid on tight.
- Give the jar a shake to mix everything together.
- Decorate the outside of the jar with the stickers.
Then to activate your jar – just shake and the colour changing lights come on, check it out in action below.
What we really liked about the So Glow Magic Jar Kit
- They’re fun to make and fun to use – especially now it’s darker in the evenings, they’re actually quite calming and nice to watch.
- We loved that it appeals to boys and girls equally.
- They’re simple to put together.
- We love anything with glitter and sequins!
- They’re not a messy craft – so if paint and glue aren’t your thing then these are great.
- We liked the price – just £12.99 so they make a great birthday gift for friends or little stocking filler – there’s more items in the range too.
Disclosure – the So Glow Magic Jar kit was sent free of charge for review – for full details of my disclosure policy please read here.