If you’re suffering with a cold or sore throat make yourself this lovely soothing honey and lemon drink with a kick or warming ginger.
Ideal for soothing the throat or just as a nice caffeine free warming drink to sip on a wintery day.
Perfect for soothing sore throats and colds.
- Thumb sized piece of ginger peeled and coarsely grated
- Half a lemon
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Cup of boiling water
- Add the ginger to a cup and pour over boiling water - filling the cup.
- Allow the ginger to steep for 5 minutes then pour the drink through a sieve into a fresh cup to remove the ginger pieces.
- Add the juice of half a lemon and sweeten to taste with 1-2tsp honey.
- Stir well to combine the flavours
Get more drink recipes here