For a totally delicious summery breakfast try our lovely fruity toast recipe. Lightly toasted sourdough topped with cool cream cheese, plump juicy figs and a drizzle of honey.
It’s really easy to make, takes literally minutes. And sometimes it’s nice to make breakfast just that little bit decadent.
Make it your way…
- Try wholegrain or rye bread in place of sourdough.
- Top with blueberries, strawberries or bananas.
- Delicious little treat breakfast that’s ready in minutes.
- As a little elevenesetime snack.
- 2 slices sourdough toast
- cream cheese
- 2 small or 1 large fig
- drizzle of honey
- Lightly toast the sourdough bread.
- Top with cream cheese and sliced figs then drizzle over a squeeze of honey.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 588Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 939mgCarbohydrates: 104gFiber: 6gSugar: 33gProtein: 18g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.