Spaghetti with pesto, rocket and feta is one of my favourite weeknight dinners and perfect for when you want a dish of something tasty but with very little effort.
It’s deliciously flavoursome and very easy to prepare meaning dinner will be on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Quick and easy midweek pasta recipe.
- 300g spaghetti
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 4 tbs pesto (any flavour you like)
- 80g rocket
- 100g feta cheese
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add a pinch of salt and swirl of oil, drop in the spaghetti and stir it into the water gently, bring the pan back to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook the spaghetti for around 10 minutes. Stir the spaghetti gently every few minutes as it cooks to reduce sticking.
- Once cooked, drain the spaghetti then return it to the pan and stir in the pesto and rocket.
- Serve in dishes and top with crumbled feta cheese.
Make spaghetti, rocket, pesto and feta your way
- Try different flavours of pesto or make your own fresh pesto.
- Switch the rocket for spinach or pea shoots.
- Don’t fancy feta, then try torn mozzarella or blue cheese instead.
How to serve spaghetti with rocket, pesto and feta
- Fab for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Pack into lunch boxes or take for picnics.
- Make ahead and eat cold.
- If you’re cooking this for young kids they tend to prefer peas in place of the rocket.
- If you love the pesto-feta combo then you’ll love our easy Mediterranean style tart.