Quick, tasty and delicious our Spanish pasta salad can be ready in less than 20 minutes making it great for weeknight dinner when you’re short on time.
It’s mouthwateringly tasty, packed with Spanish flavours and super simple to make, as ever feel free to swap and change the ingredients around depending on what you like and what you’ve got in.
Quick and easy, healthy dinner.
- 350g pasta - I used Spinach trotolle pasta
- 4 tbs sun dried tomato pesto
- 450g jar antipasto chargrilled peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 300g baby plum tomatoes - halved.
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 100g Manchego cheese cubed
- handful of Basil roughly torn
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions in lots of boiling salted water with just a dash of olive oil. Once cooked, drain and run the pasta under cold water to cool it down fast.
- Mix the pesto into the pasta and stir gently to coat.
- Toss in the baby plum tomatoes, chopped peppers, Manchego and smoked paprika, stir gently.
- Tip into a serving dish and scatter with roughly torn Basil.
Make Spanish Pasta Salad your way
- Switch the Manchego cheese for Feta or mini Mozzarella balls.
- Add in some discs of chorizo.
- Throw in some courgette, aubergine or olives.
- Roast your own fresh peppers instead of buying jarred ones.
How to serve Spanish Pasta Salad
- Perfect eaten just as it is as a midweek dinner.
- Serve alongside grilled fish or chicken as a side dish.
- Pack into lunch boxes for take-to-work lunch or picnics.