If you’ve been cooking up a storm with the beautiful seasonal squashes available now then don’t forget to save your seeds and make this quick tasty snack.
If you wanted to make this little snack but didn’t want to cook a squash you could always make our beautiful natural bird feeder and keep the seeds aside to make this!
A spicy little extra.
- Seeds saved from inside the squash - washed and dried.
- Splash of olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt.
- Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a non stick frying pan.
- Throw in the squash seeds - sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes.
- Fry until they start to pop.
- Tip into little dishes and serve.
Spicy squash seeds make a fab nibble with drinks.