If you’ve been cooking up a storm with the beautiful seasonal squashes available now then don’t forget to save your seeds and make this quick tasty snack.
If you wanted to make this little snack but didn’t want to cook a squash you could always make our beautiful natural bird feeder and keep the seeds aside to make this!
- Seeds saved from inside the squash - washed and dried.
- Splash of olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of chilli flakes
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a non stick frying pan.
- Throw in the squash seeds - sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes.
- Fry until they start to pop.
- Tip into little dishes and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.