Unbelievably easy chicken flatbreads that are super tasty and perfect for quick midweek dinner. Mmmmm you need these on your plate!
How to make easy spicy chicken flatbreads
Our spicy chicken flatbread makes a quick, easy and flavoursome dinner. Spicy, succulent oven baked chicken, served in a warm flatbread with salad and homemade tzatziki – so simple and so delicious!
Start by making a tin foil parcel for the chicken, spread the chicken with some spicy Harissa paste and drop it into the parcel, seal and place on a baking tray and cook in the oven.
How to make a simple Tzatziki
Grate a clove of garlic and the zest of a lemon into a couple of spoonfuls of Greek yogurt. Pour over shredded cucumber and add some finely chopped mint.
To put the spicy chicken flatbread together, warm the flatbread then top with salad, sliced chicken and a spoonful of tzatziki, fold and eat.
Delicious, flavoursome weeknight chicken dinner.
- 500g chicken breast mini fillets
- 4 tsp Harissa paste
- 1 bag of salad
- half a cucumber
- 4 tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic - grated
- zest of a lemon
- small bunch of mint leaves - finely chopped
- flatbreads to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C - lay a sheet of tin foil on a baking tray and place the chicken breasts onto it. Top with Harissa paste, place another sheet of tin foil on top and seal into a parcel. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile make the tzatziki - slice the cucumber into small bitesize pieces, add the grated garlic and lemon zest to the Greek yogurt and stir well - pour the yogurt dressing over the cucumber and add the chopped mint leaves. Stir to combine.
- Once the chicken is cooked slice it into bitesize pieces.
- Warm the flatbreads, top with salad, chicken and tzatziki, fold and eat.
Make spicy chicken flatbreads your way
- Marinate the chicken using curry paste or pesto instead of harissa
- Use pitta bread instead of flatbreads
What to serve with chicken flatbreads
Our chicken flatbreads are perfect just as they are but if you like – add a few side dishes, try…
- spicy rice with beans
- spicy fries with cheese and dip
Tips for making chicken flatbreads quicker!
- For speed on a weeknight I use shop bought flatbreads and pre-washed salad.
- If you want to save more time you can buy a tub of tzatziki too.
More easy chicken recipes to try…
Hit subscribe below for daily food and lifestyle inspiration!
Get our best chicken recipes here – perfect for weeknight dinner
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get our best Greek recipes here
Browse all our meat recipes here
Get more quick and easy meals here