You’ll quickly fall in love with these delicious oven baked spicy fries. Super quick to make… because we cheat, so seriously these mouthwateringly good spicy fries will be on your plate in about 18 minutes.
Feel free to switch around the spice quantity, these are your fries make them as spicy as you like.
The easiest spicy fries ever.
- 500g Frozen Oven Fries - I use McCain French Fries for this recipe
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- small bunch of coriander
- small bunch of flat leaf parsley
- Heat the oven to 230C.
- Spread the fries in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the cumin, paprika and chilli powder - toss the fries with your fingers to coat everything - then spread them back in a single layer.
- Cook in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the coriander and flat leaf parsley.
Make Spicy Fries your way
- Want them spicier? Throw over a pinch of red pepper flakes or add finely chopped chillies once they’re cooked.
- Go for a Chinese flavour – scatter the fries with five-spice powder a pinch of Szechuan pepper and finely chopped spring onions.
- Fancy something a bit Italian? Scatter the fries with a pinch of oregano, a pinch of ground fennel seeds and zest of a lemon.