Kids, modern art, imagination and Halloween go so nicely together, don’t you think?
We’ve been making some terrifying Halloween sculptures and our favourite well the giant spider obviously! Fancy making one of your own?
What you’ll need to make a spider sculpture
- 12 black pipe cleaners
- 2 eyes
Spider making instructions
1. Get your pipe cleaners and eyes ready.
2. Make five rings with pipe cleaners.
3. Fit four of them together like a ball.
4. Wrap one around the middle of the ball to keep it stable.
5. Attach eight pipe cleaners to the middle pipe cleaner – these will be the legs.
6. Stick on the eyes.
Arrange them spookily around the house. You could always try our bat sculpture too and hang them up.
Have a happy Halloween!
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get more autumn activities for kids here