Halloween is just days away and with half term starting Friday here’s ten of our favourite spooktacular Halloween crafts and disgustingly good bakes to keep your little ones busy!
- Mason Jar Lanterns – these simple but effective spooked up mason jars will cast a super eerie shadows. From Thinly Spread.
- Icy Hand Sculptures – perfect for chilling a bowl of blood & guts punch! By Daisies & Pie.
- Easy Cute Pumpkin Bunting – really cute and easy to make Halloween decorations, will keep the kids busy for hours! From Life As We Know It.
- 10 Halloween Face Painting Ideas – brilliant Halloween make up ideas and tutorials. From Mummy Alarm.
- Disgustingly Good Halloween Cakes – oozing slime cake and brain cakes…. yum! From A Mummy Too.
- Creepy Cobweb Cake – delicious chocolate cake iced with cobwebs and topped with a spider, totally spookalicious. FromThinly Spread.
- Paper Plate Bats – gorgeous pre-school Halloween craft, lots of fun. From Crafts on Sea
- No Sew Halloween Costume – brilliant last minute easy witch/wizard costume. By Daisies & Pie.
- Sparkly Spider Webs – gorgeous pre-school Halloween craft, fun and glitter filled. From Cutting Tiny Bites.
- Pine Cone Spiders – a lovely natural Halloween decoration, can’t wait to give these a go. From Fireflies & Mud Pies.
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get loads more Halloween crafts for kids here