Super cute little spring chick craft for kids to make – perfect for little ones to get into the Easter vibe.
What you need to make spring chicks
- Cardboard tubes (one toilet roll cut in half will make two chicks)
- Yellow paint
- Orange paint
- Orange and Yellow A4 paper
- Goggly eyes
How to make spring chicks
- Cut the cardboard tube in half and so you can make two little spring chicks.
- Paint the tubes yellow or orange.
- Draw little wings and beak on the yellow or orange paper and cut them out.
- Once the paint on the cardboard tubes dries – stick on the goggly eyes, wings and beaks.
Little extra ideas
- You could fill the chicks body with little chocolate eggs… which I had intended to do… except the kids ate them…
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our cress caterpillars!