Super cute little spring chick craft for kids to make – perfect for little ones to get into the Easter vibe.
What you need to make spring chicks
- Cardboard tubes (one toilet roll cut in half will make two chicks)
- Yellow paint
- Orange paint
- Orange and Yellow A4 paper
- Goggly eyes
How to make spring chicks
- Cut the cardboard tube in half and so you can make two little spring chicks.
- Paint the tubes yellow or orange.
- Draw little wings and beak on the yellow or orange paper and cut them out.
- Once the paint on the cardboard tubes dries – stick on the goggly eyes, wings and beaks.
Little extra ideas
- You could fill the chicks body with little chocolate eggs… which I had intended to do… except the kids ate them…
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our cress caterpillars!
HIT SUBSCRIBE BELOW AND NEVER MISS A POST!
Get more Easter food ideas and Easter kids crafts here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Loads more kids art projects and activities here
More BRILLIANT kids crafts here
Loads more lovely spring activities for kids here