A fun and easy spring craft for kids – simple pretty little flower crowns
Spring craft for kids
Kids just love this simple spring flower crown craft – it’s simple, pretty and fun to wear – perfect for any little garden fairies, sweet little afternoon tea parties and to wear whilst maypole dancing.
What you need to make spring flower crowns
- A3 sheet of pale green paper
- A4 sheet dark green paper
- A4 sheet of white paper
- A4 sheet of yellow paper
How to make spring flower crowns
- Cut a strip of the pale green paper – so it’s large enough to fit around the child’s head – sellotape the ends into place to create a basic crown.
- Cut out dark green leaf shapes
- Cut out white and yellow flower shapes
- Cut out white and yellow circles for centre of flowers.
- Stick the flowers and leaves onto the crown – any pattern you like.
- Allow to dry – then wear your crown with pride!
MORE SPRING CRAFTS FOR KIDS