Advertisement feature recipe
We are super excited to be working with Turci to bring you some simple, easy, tasty recipes. Turci seasoning sprays are a delicious range of flavoursome cold pressed herb sprays that I guarantee will add instant zing and flavour to your cooking the EASY way. These are just such a brilliant idea!
As it’s nearly Christmas I know it’s nice to have a few quick, easy, yummy recipes you can just throw together with little effort. Our little chilli cranberry sausage bites are just delicious! They’re great as part of festive nibbles – which Christmas is ALL about! Best of all you only need 3 ingredients to make these – just how easy is that? You can buy the Turci seasoning spays for £2 at Tesco.
Super easy tasty party canapé
- 1 pack of 12 mini sausages
- 1/2 jar smooth cranberry sauce
- 3-4 sprays of Turci chilli herb spray
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Place the sausages in a roasting tin and into the hot oven - cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sausages from the oven - tip them into a bowl with 1/2 jar of cranberry sauce and mix well to coat them.
- Tip them back into the roasting tin and put them back into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through properly and the cranberry marinade should be sticky and delicious!
- Add 3-4 sprays of Turci chilli spray over the sausages.
- Leave them to cool slightly then tip into bowls for serving with a little pile of cocktail sticks.
Make sticky chilli cranberry sausage bites your way
- Switch the chilli spray for garlic or oregano.
- Switch the cranberry sauce for marmalade or honey.
How to serve chilli cranberry sausage bites
- Perfect still warm in a bowl as part of Christmas nibbles.
- Serve alongside other festive canapés.
Other serving suggestions for Turci chilli seasoning spay
We love this chilli seasoning spray! It’s brilliant to have in at home – especially if you’re cooking for young children who don’t like spicy food! It’s now so easy to skip the chilli and just spray it over the grown ups dinners at the end! So everyone’s happy. You can add the chilli spay to…
- liven up cheese on toast with a blast of chilli heat!
- spritz over roast potatoes, potato wedges or fries for added YUM!
- delicious sprayed onto egg fried rice or noodle salad.
Disclosure – advertorial recipe for Turci – For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.