Advertisement Feature Recipe
Oh these little sticky sausages are just so delicious! Fantastically easy to make! Cocktail sausages coated with cranberry sauce and roasted in the oven with just a touch of chilli.
We are super excited to be working with Turci to bring you some simple, easy, tasty recipes.
Turci seasoning sprays are a delicious range of flavoursome cold pressed herb sprays that I guarantee will add instant zing and flavour to your cooking the EASY way.
These little flavour sprays are just such a brilliant idea!
As it’s nearly Christmas I know it’s nice to have a few quick, easy, yummy recipes you can just throw together with little effort.
Our little cranberry sausage bites are just delicious!
They’re great as part of festive nibbles – which Christmas is ALL about! Best of all you only need 3 ingredients to make these – just how easy is that?
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
You can buy the Turci seasoning spays for £2 at Tesco.
Sticky Cranberry Sausages Ingredients
- 1 pack of 12 mini sausages – you can easily double or even triple (or more) this recipe depending on how many you’re feeding
- 125g smooth cranberry sauce
- 3-4 sprays of Turci chilli herb spray (if you can’t find this just use a pinch of dried chilli flakes instead)
How to make sticky cranberry sausages
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Place the sausages in a roasting tin and into the hot oven – cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sausages from the oven – tip them into a bowl with 1/2 jar of cranberry sauce and mix well to coat them.
- Tip them back into the roasting tin and put them back into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through properly and the cranberry marinade should be sticky and delicious!
- Add 3-4 sprays of Turci chilli spray over the sausages.
Leave them to cool slightly then tip into bowls for serving with a little pile of cocktail sticks.
Make sticky chilli cranberry sausage bites your way
- Switch the chilli spray for garlic or oregano.
- Switch the cranberry sauce for marmalade or honey.
How to serve chilli cranberry sausage bites
- Perfect still warm in a bowl as part of Christmas nibbles.
- Serve alongside other festive canapés.
Other serving suggestions for Turci chilli seasoning spray
We love this chilli seasoning spray! It’s brilliant to have in at home – especially if you’re cooking for young children who don’t like spicy food!
It’s now so easy to skip the chilli and just spray it over the grown ups dinners at the end! So everyone’s happy. You can add the chilli spay to…
- liven up cheese on toast with a blast of chilli heat!
- spritz over roast potatoes, potato wedges or fries for added YUM!
- delicious sprayed onto egg fried rice or noodle salad.
NEED SOME FAMILY DINNER RECIPES INSPIRATION?
Check out our meal planning guide here – it’s filled with recipes, meal planning tips and pre-filled printable meal plans weekly or seasonally. We’ve got hundreds of the BEST family recipes your whole family will LOVE!
- 12 cocktail sausages
- 125g cranberry sauce
- pinch of chilli flakes (or Turci chilli spray)
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Place the sausages in a roasting tin and into the hot oven - cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sausages from the oven - tip them into a bowl with 1/2 jar of cranberry sauce and mix well to coat them.
- Tip hem back into the roasting tin and put them back into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through properly and the cranberry marinade should be sticky and delicious!
- Add 3-4 sprays of Turci chilli spray over the sausages (or a pinch of chilli flakes)
- Leave them to cool slightly then tip into bowls for serving with a little pile of cocktail sticks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get more Christmas party food recipes and ideas here
Get more easy Christmas recipes here
Loads more ideas for Christmas celebrations here!
Browse all our meat recipes here
Get more quick and easy meals here