Take your hot dogs up a notch with these delicious sticky sausages marinated all day in a delightful boozy combination of raspberry cider, fresh raspberries, raspberry jam, balsamic vinegar and chilli.
Once marinated just simply tip the whole lot into a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 30 minutes. The result is a sweet sticky but spicy sausage which goes perfectly stuffed into a crusty roll with watercress. A pretty fab low fuss delicious dinner.
Delicious sticky sausages - fab game night dinner!
- 60ml raspberry cider
- 1 tbs raspberry jam
- Handful of fresh raspberries - squashed & broken up
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Pinch sea salt
- 16 chipolata sausages
- 8 crusty rolls
- Bag washed watercress
- Make up the marinade - just mix the cider, jam, squashed raspberries, vinegar, chilli flakes and salt.
- Put the sausages into the marinade and leave for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Tip sausages & marinade into a roasting tin and cook in the oven for around 30 minutes until the chipolatas are cooked through and the marinade reduced to a sticky coating.
- Split the crusty rolls - stuff them with watercress and top with sticky sausages - drizzle with mustard.
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Browse all our meat recipes here
Get all our delicious sausage recipes here