A little fruity cooking with Stella Artois Raspberry Cidre.
Summer, raspberries, cidre… well if we add sausages I think we’ve got perfect covered! These delicious sticky sausages marinated all day in a delightful boozy combination of Stella Artois Raspberry Cidre, fresh raspberries, Bonne Maman Raspberry Jam, Balsamic Vinegar and chilli.
Once marinated just simply tip the whole lot into a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 30 minutes. The result is a sweet sticky but spicy sausage which goes perfectly stuffed into a crusty roll with watercress. A pretty fab low fuss delicious dinner.
Delicious sticky sausages - fab game night dinner!
- 60ml Stella Artois Raspberry Cidre
- 1 tbs Bonne Maman Raspberry Jam
- Handful of fresh raspberries - squashed & broken up
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Pinch sea salt
- 16 chipolata sausages
- 8 crusty rolls
- Bag washed watercress
- Make up the marinade - just mix the cidre, jam, squashed raspberries, vinegar, chilli flakes and salt.
- Put the sausages into the marinade and leave for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Tip sausages & marinade into a roasting tin and cook in the oven for around 30 minutes until the chipolatas are cooked through and the marinade reduced to a sticky coating.
- Split the crusty rolls - stuff them with watercress and top with sticky sausages - drizzle with mustard.
Stella Artois Raspberry Cidre is a lovely refreshing drink – rather sweet and just lovely on a hot day served with lots of ice.
Disclaimer: The Stella Artois Raspberry Cidre was sent to Daisies & Pie free of charge