We just love strawberry season and can’t get enough of the plump juicy sweet berries. This delicious salad recipe is a really tasty way to include strawberries in a savoury dish.
The sharp peppery flavour of rocket and watercress makes the strawberries taste extra sweet and the feta cheese adds a tangy salty flavoursome bite. A totally gorgeous summer salad.
A pretty little salad that tastes amazing.
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves (one with rocket, watercress and spinach)
- 200g strawberries - sliced into quarters.
- 60g feta cheese
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs Balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Scatter the salad leaves onto the plates.
- Scatter over the strawberries and crumble over the feta cheese.
- Make up a quick salad dressing by mixing the Balsamic vinegar with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over a little dressing and serve.
Make Strawberry & Feta salad your way
- Raspberries work well in this salad in place of strawberries.
- Add a touch of heat with a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Switch the watercress and rocket for baby herb salad.
How to serve Strawberry & Feta salad
- As a quick and easy light lunch, served with cracker breads.
- Alongside some grilled chicken.