Super easy strawberry cheesecake recipe that’s perfect for summer dessert – Best of all – it’s a no bake cheesecake!
Strawberry Cheesecake No Bake Recipe
Nothing says summer quite like British strawberries, they’re a real treat to eat – fat, plump and always so sweet and juicy – by far the best strawberries! Our delicious and easy fresh strawberry cheesecakes are quick and simple and taste heavenly.
Delicious, quick and easy fresh strawberry cheesecakes.
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 100g unsalted butter
- 150g Philadelphia full fat cream cheese
- 80ml double cream
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 220g British strawberries.
- 4 6oz custard cups or small dishes
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Whilst the butter is melting - bash the biscuits into crumbs - this is a job kids particularly like helping with!
- Tip the biscuit crumbs into the butter and stir well to coat them all.
- Divide the buttery crumbs between all the dishes and press down firmly - leaving a flat surface.
- Pop these in the fridge for an hour to cool down properly before adding the topping.
- To mix the topping tip the Philadelphia and double cream into a blender with the icing sugar and mix until stiff.
- Divide the mixture between the dishes and flatten.
- Sprinkle a handful of sliced strawberries on top of each mini cheesecake.
Make Fresh Strawberry Cheesecakes your way
- Use raspberries, juicy peaches or autumnal blackberries instead of strawberries.
- Try vanilla cookies for the base instead of digestive biscuit crumbs.
How to serve Fresh Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Perfect as a summery dessert following any meal.
- Wrap in clingfilm and take on picnics in a chiller box.