Strawberry lemonade is a refreshing drink that is perfect for summer. The recipe for this drink is so easy to make, and it will only take you about 5 minutes.
Our strawberry lemonade is juicy, fruity, zingy and super simple to make! It tastes just like a glass of summer.
Now you can go two ways with this strawberry fizz… depending on how you like your summer drinks.
There’s the alcohol free version of the strawberry drink, served with lemonade or a nice adults only version topped up with Prosecco and best of all there’s just two ingredients, whichever you choose to make.
Ingredients For Easy Strawberry Lemonade
You’ll literally just need two ingredients to make our delicious strawberry drink!
- 350g strawberries – choose fresh, juicy, ripe strawberries as they’ll give a better flavour to your drink.
- 600ml lemonade – this is really nice made with Fentimans Rose Lemonade if you can find it.
- Handful of ice cubes
Get more drink recipes here
Equipment Needed To Make Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- Food processor – or you could use a stick blender
- Two glasses to serve
- Reusable straws
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade – The Easy Way!
Step One – Wash and prepare the strawberries
- Give the strawberries a wash under running water. Then remove the stalks and place into the food processor. Find out how to clean strawberries properly here.
- Blend the strawberries into a slushy puree. If you wish to remove the seeds, then you can push the puree through a sieve before serving.
Step Two – Make the strawberry drink
- Add a handful of ice cubes to each glass.
- Pour half the strawberry puree for drinks into each glass.
- Top up with lemonade and serve with a reusable straw.
How To Make Strawberry Fizz
If you’re making our Prosecco version – just blitz the strawberries in the blender, take a champagne flute, add in around 2 tbsp of strawberry puree then top up with Prosecco.
More Strawberry Recipes To Try
Make the most of the strawberry season with our delicious strawberry recipes below!
Get more delicious fresh juice recipes here
- 350g strawberries (stalks removed)
- Lemonade or Prosecco to top up the glasses
- Blitz the strawberries in a blender and pour into glasses.
- Top up with lemonade or Prosecco depending on which version you're making.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 22gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
If you strawberries are just past their best then you could use them to make a delicious strawberry crumble recipe and serve with ice-cream for a yummy summer dessert.