Juicy, fruity, zingy strawberry lemonade is super simple to make and tastes just like a glass of summer.
Now you can go two ways with this strawberry fizz… the kids version with lemonade or a nice adults only version topped up with Prosecco and best of all there’s just two ingredients. Perfect for summer parties and BBQs.
Make it your way…
- Switch the strawberries with raspberries.
- At summer parties.
- 350g strawberries (stalks removed)
- Lemonade or Prosecco to top up the glasses
- Blitz the strawberries in a blender and pour into glasses.
- Top up with lemonade or Prosecco depending on which version you're making.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 22gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.