A delicious fresh juice combining plump juicy strawberries, luscious ripe mango, refreshing cucumber with a blast of zingy lime. Perfect for breakfast.
It’s fresh, sweet and tastes just a little bit like summer, which is something I need on a dark winter morning!
Sweet and summery juice
- 8 plump juicy strawberries
- 1 big ripe mango - peeled and stone removed
- 6 inch piece of cucumber
- 1 peeled lime
- Add all the ingredients to the juicer, juice and catch in the juice jug. Serve with cucumber garnish.
Make it your way…
- swap the strawberries for raspberries.
- swap the mango for pineapple
You might also like our…