A totally delicious strawberry spritzer cocktail that’s perfect for summer parties, warm evenings in the garden or just because you fancy one.
Super simple to make and a gorgeous twist for a summery glass of Prosecco.
Deliciously easy summer spritzer
- 400g plump, ripe juicy strawberries
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Prosecco to top up
- Handful of strawberries for decoration
- Tip the strawberries and spoonful of sugar into the blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into wine glass and top up with Prosecco.
- Decorate with strawberries.
Make strawberry spritzer your way
- use raspberries instead of strawberries
- decorate with mint leaves and slices of lemon.
How to serve strawberry spritzer
- serve at summer parties, girls nights in or BBQs
- perfect for midsummer parties