Deliciously flavoursome sun dried tomato hummus is a great little summer recipe. Ideal for serving for laid back lunch, at BBQs or just as a healthy snack with vegetable batons.
Our sun dried tomato hummus recipe is super easy and you can whizz up a batch in just a few minutes.
Make sun dried tomato hummus your way
- Add in a handful of basil leaves for added flavour.
- Add in some chopped black olives.
- Go spicy and add a pinch of chilli flakes.
How to serve sun dried tomato hummus
- Serve as part of an easy mezze
- Try in toasted pittas with fresh rocket leaves and cucumber.
- Serve with breadsticks or crackers
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1 heaped tbs tahini
- juice of lemon
- pinch of salt
- 6-8 large sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4-5 tbs water
- Add all the ingredients (except the water) to the blender. Whizz the ingredients together, add water a little at time until you have a consistency you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 7gSugar: 11gProtein: 8g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.