Deliciously flavoursome sun dried tomato hummus is a great little summer recipe. Ideal for serving for laid back lunch, at BBQs or just as a healthy snack with vegetable batons.
Our sun dried tomato hummus recipe is super easy and you can whizz up a batch in just a few minutes.
Make sun dried tomato hummus your way
- Add in a handful of basil leaves for added flavour.
- Add in some chopped black olives.
- Go spicy and add a pinch of chilli flakes.
How to serve sun dried tomato hummus
- Serve as part of an easy mezze
- Try in toasted pittas with fresh rocket leaves and cucumber.
- Serve with breadsticks or crackers
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1 heaped tbs tahini
- juice of lemon
- pinch of salt
- 6-8 large sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4-5 tbs water
- Add all the ingredients (except the water) to the blender. Whizz the ingredients together, add water a little at time until you have a consistency you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 7gSugar: 11gProtein: 8g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more delicious dips recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Love to make homemade hummus? Try out these hummus flavours to add a tasty twist
Get loads of lunch recipes and ideas here
Get more snack recipes here