Deliciously flavoursome sun dried tomato hummus is a great little summer recipe. Ideal for serving for laid back lunch, at BBQs or just as a healthy snack with vegetable batons.
Our sun dried tomato hummus recipe is super easy and you can whizz up a batch in just a few minutes.
Delicious summer Greek style dip
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1 heaped tbs tahini
- juice of lemon
- pinch of salt
- 6-8 large sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4-5 tbs water
- Add all the ingredients (except the water) to the blender. Whizz the ingredients together, add water a little at time until you have a consistency you like.
Make sun dried tomato hummus your way
- Add in a handful of basil leaves for added flavour.
- Add in some chopped black olives.
- Go spicy and add a pinch of chilli flakes.
How to serve sun dried tomato hummus
- Serve as part of an easy mezze
- Try in toasted pittas with fresh rocket leaves and cucumber.
- Serve with breadsticks or crackers